Develop understanding of Hindi alphabets and elementary vocabulary. Emphasis on listening & elementary speaking.
- Students will be able to understand the basic vocabulary of the Hindi language.
- Students will be able to learn the hindi alphabets.
- Students will develop elementary conversational skills for daily use.
- 1 varnmala: svar/ vyanjan
2 do akshar waale shabd (2 letter words)
3 teen akshar waale shabd (3 letter words)
4 chaar akshar waale shabd (4 letter words)
5 aa ki maatra (Hindi vowels)
6 i/ ee ki maatra (Hindi vowels)
7 u/ oo ki maatra (Hindi vowels)
8 e/ ae ki maatra (Hindi vowels)
9 do shabdon waale vaakya (bina maatra) (2 word sentences)
10 do shabdon waale vaakya (maatra) (2 word sentences)
11 chitra varnan
12 chitra varnan
- No basic requirements in learning Hindi at the beginning level.
- At least 5 years or above.
Who this course is for:
- Students or Parents who desire their child to learn Hindi.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 min/class
- Skill level Beginner
- Language Hindi
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty