- Do mental math calculation super-fast without the use of a calculator, pen or paper.
- Develop new ways to think outside the box
- Become confident in crunching numbers with ease
- Do better in School and competitive exams like PARCC
- Improve quantitative skills, memory, creativity and logical-mathematical intelligence
- Students will be able to mentally multiply 2 or 3 digit numbers using base methods
- Students will be able mentally calculate square and cubes.
- Students will be able to solve algebraic equations, fractions, Pythagorean triplets and more
- 1. Multiplication with series of 1s and 9s
2.Double digits *double digits
3.Triple digits*triple digits
4.Less base number 10,100,1000
5. Above base number 10,100,1000
6. Tens place same units adding to 10
7. Units place same tens place adding to 10
8.Any number multiplied with 12 to 19
9. Any number multiplied with 21 to 91
10. Multiplication of any number by 25,50,125
- Basic knowledge of multiplication.
- Ages 10+ (or 4 th grade and above)
Who this course is for:
Students who are curious about Maths and want to improve their speed.
Students who want to reduce their fear of numbers and improve their confidence in Maths.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 min/class
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes