- Do mental math calculation super-fast without the use of a calculator, pen or paper.
- Develop new ways to think outside the box
- Become confident in crunching numbers with ease
- Do better in School and competitive exams like PARCC
- Improve quantitative skills, memory, creativity and logical-mathematical intelligence
- Students will be able to mentally multiply 2 or 3 digit numbers using base methods
- Students will be able mentally calculate square and cubes.
- Students will be able to solve algebraic equations, fractions, Pythagorean triplets and more
- Introduction to Vedic Math Sutras
- Multiplications using base 10 method, base 100 method, 1000 base methods, base n0 method
- Crosswise Multiplication 2 digits, 3 digits
- Division and Divisibility tests
- Squares, Cubes and Exponents
- Square roots and Cube roots
- Fractions – comparing, simplification
- Algebra – one step, two step, three step equation
- Puzzles and Quizzes
- Basic knowledge of multiplication.
- Ages 10+ (or 4 th grade and above)
Who this course is for:
Students who are curious about Maths and want to improve their speed.
Students who want to reduce their fear of numbers and improve their confidence in Maths.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 min/class
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes