Enabling the practitioner to use yogic sciences to create better fitness levels in the mind and body.
- Practitioners will be able to do sunsalutations and asanas
- They will understand how breathing works and how to be able to use it to reduce stress, sleep better and operate on better energy levels.
- They will understand the basic yogic anatomy (prana, nadis and chakras) and its significance to life.
• Definition and discipline of yoga – Basics
• Breathing and meditation Basics and usage
• Asanas alignment and effects and creating flows
• Sun salutations
• Basic understanding of sankalpa chakras, bandhas and mudras
• Introduction to yoga nidra
- No experience required only enthusiasm dedication & determination with big smile on face required
- Ages 10 – 15
Who this course is for:
- Tweens/Teens or Parents who desire their child to learn and practice Yoga.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 min/class
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes